Getting to know our patients and learning about each individual’s medical history and wellness goals is one of the many reasons Cary Orthopaedics can tailor an orthopaedic treatment program that will help patients live their lives to the fullest.
For your convenience and to ensure your appointment is kept on schedule, we recommend you complete the appropriate forms prior to your appointment.
Two Registration Options are Available:
1. Download, print and complete the forms that relate to your appointment.
2. Register online via our Patient Portal. Please read complete instructions below prior to proceeding.
Please read our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices.
Online Patient Registration Portal
- You will need to know your provider and location for upcoming appointments prior to proceeding.
- New accounts to Intuit/MedFusion; create account and complete pre-registration profile, then continue and complete all Cary Ortho patient forms.
- Patients with established Intuit/MedFusion accounts from another medical practice click below, log-in and click on Patient Forms and update all patient forms.
- Each time you update your paperwork online, please be sure to change the date. This helps to ensure that we have current and correct information.
- Click here to register online via the Patient Portal.
For more information on how the specialists at Cary Orthopaedics can help you, contact us today for an appointment!
Cary Orthopaedics serves patients from Raleigh, Garner, Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Clayton, Chapel Hill, Pittsboro and surrounding areas.