If you’re looking for an exciting, rewarding career in orthopaedic medicine, Cary Orthopaedics would love to talk to you! We are a fast-growing company that offers opportunity for professional growth within a close-knit environment. Since 1982, we’ve represented the pinnacle of orthopaedic treatment for patients from Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Chapel Hill and the rest of the Triangle. We’ve helped thousands of people live their lives to the fullest, and are always accepting resumes from qualified applicants who share our passion for orthopaedic care. If you are interested in a career with our company please send your information to us through one of the following contact methods:
In the event we have a position available that matches up with your career goals, we will be happy to contact you.
Front/Back Desk Receptionist
Cary Orthopaedics is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, friendly, courteous receptionist. Receptionist is responsible for patient check-in/out, chart prep, answering phones, verifying insurance, collecting financial responsibilities, scheduling referrals, scheduling appointments and scanning. Computer skills, attention to detail, organization, multi-tasking and excellent customer service skills are a must. All applicants must have previous medical office experience. Qualified applicants may fax or email resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 919-235-0134.
Full time experienced Medical Assistant
- Escort the patient to exam room.
- Take vitals
- Obtain a detailed history from the patient and communicate that to the physician
- Add or update medical history in the EMR.
- Print any previous notes or related test results for provider’s review
- Input any orders/tests ordered by the provider in clinic
- Assist physician during the patient’s exam, if needed
- Obtain outside medical records/imaging
- Review pre-procedure/operative care instructions with patient
- Suture/staple removal
- Casting and splinting application and removal
- Assist provider with in-office procedures
- Application and explanation of DME’s with patients
- Assist with ordering and stocking supplies
- Maintains safe,secure and healthy work environment
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient information confidential
Must have experience minimum 3 years; preferably in an orthopaedic setting
Cary Orthopaedic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cary Orthopaedic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.